How To Use This Website
How To Use This Website To Get A Job:
1. Determine what position you want to apply for at an organization, of the listed positions.
2. Create a Good Resume>
- a. Prepare history of job experience
b. Edit Education
c. List of Accomplishments at positions held
d. Click On Resume Menu Item and Follow Instructions
- a. Click on "Job Interview Tips" Menu Item and study the tips.
- a. Click on menu item and select Employer or Employment Job Listing Site.
- a. Perfect your 30 Second Speech
b. Click on 30 Second Speech item and follow instructions
c. At the interview, say your practiced speech and end with: "What can you tell me about the position you have available?".
Then settle back and let them do all the talking. If you are ask a question, answer briefly and let them talk. The more they talk
the better your chances of getting the position.
d. After the Interview be sure to send an Interview "Thank You" letter. It can be sent as an attachment to an Email. Click on our "Thank You Letters" item on the menu.